Registered Massage Therapy
Massage is a highly effective method of treatment, which helps to restore, relieve and maintain the body’s function of the soft tissue and joints. Upon your visit with our Clinical Registered Massage Therapist, the RMT will first listen to all your concerns, provide a full assessment, and then discuss the best treatment solution for you before your treatment.
After your treatment you will be provided with a soothing steamed towel for the removal of oil if desired, followed by a re-assessment and recommended home care exercises as needed.
How Can Massage Help Me?
If you’re experiencing the following symptoms below; Registered Massage Therapy will help speed the healing process and improve your quality of daily life
- Chronic Muscle Tension, Pain or Discomfort in the upper or lower body
- Chronic or Acute Strains, Sprains of the Joints and Muscle Spasms
- Chronic Tension and limited Range of Motion
- Tension Headaches and Migraines
- Pre Surgery Preparation
- Posture Problems
- Pregnancy, Labour Discomfort and more.
- Swedish Massage promotes relaxation through a superficial pressure. It is a soothing treatment that helps with aches, pains, increasing circulation and deceasing stress levels.
- Deep Tissue Massage focuses on the deeper layers of soft tissue. It aims to balance and decrease muscle tone, correct body posture and release muscles from chronic pain.
- Sports Massage effectively helps prepare the body for optimal performance; recover after an event, or to function well after physical activity. Sports massage emphasizes on prevention and healing of injuries to the muscles and tendons. It could also help you with chronic pain or restricted range of motion.
- Heated Bamboo Massage is a luxurious and innovative way to provide Swedish or deep tissue massage using heated bamboo to roll and knead the tissue to create an extreme sensation of relaxation.
- Pregnancy Massage relieves by reducing swelling, alleviating lower and upper back pain or discomfort, increasing circulation throughout the body and creating an overall feeling of relaxation and well-being.
Massage Therapy is covered by most extended health care plans. Please check if coverage is provided in your insurance benefits.
Personal Best Affiliate
Celebrating 20 Years in Business in Toronto
1996 - 2016, Personal Best Physiotherapy
Best in Midtown 2016
presented by Josh Matlow, Ward 22 City Councillor
Thank You for serving the Community so well
Josh Matlow, City Councillor on behalf of the residents of St. Paul’s
Deidre Pretlove, founder of Personal Best Physiotherapy, Best physiotherapist in Toronto
Toronto NOW, Magazine
One of the best pilates programs in Toronto
Toronto Life, Magazine