Services and Fees
Personal Best Physiotherapy, Pilates and Rehabilitation is a privately owned rehabilitation clinic located in Toronto. Physiotherapy fees may be fully or partially covered through Extended Health Plans.
A physician referral is not required for a physiotherapy assessment but may be required by your private Insurance coverage.
Check your extended health plan. It is the patient’s responsibility to verify their insurance coverage and notify clinical staff of any specific changes.
Physiotherapy/Pilates Rehabilitation with a Registered Physiotherapist
- Assessment 60 minutes $135
- Follow Up 45 minutes $95
- Follow Up 30 minutes $85
- Reassessment over 1 year $125
- Reassessment over 3 months $115
Private Pilates Sessions with a Certified Pilates Instructor
- 60 minutes $90 + HST = $101.70
Post Rehab Exercise Session with a Registered Kinesiologist
- 60 minutes $95
Administrative and Consulting Services
- Forms, Letters, Telephone Consultations, Basic $30. + HST = $33.90
- We are not covered by OHIP or WSIB.
- We do not accept Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) claims.
- WSIB/OHIP does not cover any of our services.
- Clinical staff will inform the patient of the cost of treatment they recommend before proceeding.
- In some cases extended health insurance will cover the costs.
About our Team
The Personal Best team of professionals includes registered physiotherapists, nutritional consulting practitioners, massage therapists, certified Pilates instructors and personal trainers.
24 hour notice by telephone for any change or cancellation to an appointment is required or charges will apply for the appointment.
We do not accept email cancellations at this time.