Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Pilates
We are experts in rehabilitation, fitness and pilates. Personal Best Physiotherapy is the first clinic in Toronto to offer Pilates to complement the client's rehabilitation program.
Pilates is a series of non-impact exercises designed by Joseph Pilates to develop strength, flexibility, balance, and inner awareness. We have a Pilates regime for all ages.
Pilates rehabilitation is no longer limited to just orthopaedics but benefits individuals with neurological impairments, cardiopulmonary restrictions, chronic pain, women's health needs, performance enhancement needs, arthritic impairments and other movement dysfunctions.
By working on and correcting muscle imbalances, Pilates strengthens the core, allowing other types of exercises to be added such as cardiovascular and weight training.
The benefits of Clinical Pilates include:
- Gaining a better awareness of your body, a sense which promotes a rapid return to normal functions and activities.
- Whether injured or healthy, Pilates training and exercise will provide flexibility and result in greater vitality, energy, and inner strength
- Pilates is the ideal program for bridging the gap between strength and flexibility.
- By creating awareness of the deep and powerful muscles within the torso, Pilates can help individuals improve their performance and endurance
- Correcting postural problems and muscle imbalances
- Conditioning for pre- and post-natal.
Our clinic includes private treatment rooms, a fully equipped Pilates Studio and Exercise Gym.
Celebrating 20 Years in Business in Toronto
1996 - 2016, Personal Best Physiotherapy
Best in Midtown 2016
presented by Josh Matlow, Ward 22 City Councillor
Thank You for serving the Community so well
Josh Matlow, City Councillor on behalf of the residents of St. Paul’s
Deidre Pretlove, founder of Personal Best Physiotherapy, Best physiotherapist in Toronto
Toronto NOW, Magazine
One of the best pilates programs in Toronto
Toronto Life, Magazine