We’re at 124 Merton Street in Toronto
Our clinic includes private treatment rooms, a fully equipped Pilates Studio and Exercise Gym for specific exercise prescriptions and physical conditioning.
Find us in mid-town Toronto, close to the Davisville subway, nearby and street parking available.
The Core Align® Equipment facilitates musculoskeletal rehabilitation with a great variety of functional movement exercises.
Our facilities include
- The Core Align® training tool
- Reformers, cadillac, wall rack, chairs and arc barrels
- Fitness circles, therabands, therapy exercise balls and massage balls
- Treadmills, stationary bikes, and free weights.
Core Align® Equipment offers
- Easy-to-learn exercises emphasizing an upright posture and are designed to improve posture, balance and functional movement
- Developed by physical therapist Jonathan Hoffman, CoreAlign exercises facilitate musculoskeletal rehabilitation by stimulating core stability muscles to fire in perfect timing while performing challenging exercises, very deep stretches and core-controlled aerobic training
- Great performance enhancement
- A regular exercise regimen for a healthy lifestyle
- Extraordinary versatility with hundreds of functional movement exercises.